- Late fit item – structure can be completely faired & painted prior to installation of locker door unit.
- Door unit is mounted flush (to surrounding vertical face) yet door opens 180°.
- Peripheral IP67 lip seal in frame means flat clean inside face of door when fully open (press in lip seal for replacement or maintenance).
- Up to 20mm of concave/convex to suit can be formed in door face (curved bulwarks).
- Double doors version available (1/4 turn latching).
- Size and shape to suit application.
- Available with aluminium or light weight composite door.
- Slam latch available as locking or non-locking is only visible from door outside.
- Typically installed as locker door in exterior bulwarks, superstructure and exterior furniture.
- Delivered as painted finished unit to glue in place.
- Reveal (gap round door when closed) to suit at installation – between 5mm and 8mm.
- Hinge concealed (hidden) when door is closed, only latch is visible for opening the door.
These hinges fit into a prepared aperture and are glued in place. The whole unit is set (closed) with the door flush to its surrounding face and jack screwed & glued (plexus MA832) insitu’.
After glue has set hard (1 hour) a finishing fillet bead of sikaflex is applied between the faired aperture and frame.